Freitag, 1. Juni 2007

Samstag, 28. April 2007

yesterday i asked myself whether it is an egoistic request if i want to be loved. it is totally egoistic, isnt it? having a partner , having children , having sex, having success ... all of this is pure selfishness. or does anybody wants to have a partner, children , sex or success for his or her counterpart? i run hot and cold about this question and the answer. i always did not want to be egoistic but i only see everybody behave in an egoistic way. i know that the behavior of the majority often is wrong, but i do not see a way to live aside this without getting hurt.
so i tried to be more egoistic. i tried to be only interested in my own luck. but for me there is more happiness in helping others than in using my power just for myself. would this mean that beeing not egoistic is my way of egoism?
although i surly find a way to come along with this.
next week i invite a friend of mine who is a pretty good photograph to make better photos of my pictures. lazy as i am i will not upload new photos till than :)

there are doves on my balcony making love and building a nest. i would like to be a dove, too.

Keine Kommentare: