Freitag, 1. Juni 2007

Mittwoch, 25. April 2007

today a friend told me that she would not like to blog, cause the whole world could read about your very personal thoughts. i thought about that and came to this points:
-my beliefs are not that strong that i cling to them forever. i like to use the term "forever" but i know that you hardly can make a statement which is forever except your lifetime is exhausted in the same moment. i am like what i feel like in present. i am dramatic cause feelings are strong but not forever.
-if you want to hear horrible things you can switch on television and watch the news. i do not think that my "news" are that important for others, so i do not care whether someone reads how i feel or what i think about my personal situation in this moment.
- for me it is important to let my feelings out. to give them room to supercharge my reality. to rebuilt me every day , every hour so i can grow. it does not count whether they are right or wrong. for me , a dramatic person, it is only important that they are there.

although sometimes i would like to know who read this and what feelings you got about it.

enjoy the sun!

Keine Kommentare: